Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Friday, June 10, 2005

I've been in my job 3 years today. Seems like 5 minutes ago to me that I started! I started the day after my baptism, is that really 3 years ago already?!

I love getting stuff in the post. Today I got the Chris Tomlin cd called 'Arriving'. It is brilliant! Check out www.christomlin.com with your speakers on and then go to www.delirious.co.uk and go to the shop to buy it!

Nice to see we have a few more bloggers joining...more of the Loose gang! Have added the links to the list!

One of these days I will get a PC which is able to download the software needed to add pictures! Mine is too old and slow!

Film night this week was 'Millions'. Was an alright film...good ending for the make poverty history campaign. Made me think though, about how so many people think getting to heaven is about how good they are. Sometimes you just feel like yelling out 'read the bible' in a kind of 'wake up and smell the coffee' kinda way. Theres only One Way to Heaven. Sounds like a song title that does!

Will post again
Boa noite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter