Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Randomness..

Sorry if this post makes no sense but its late and my eyes are sore and feel like they have crit in them, even though they don't. Just tired I guess.

Sometimes blogging is difficult and sometimes its a good way of making you think about the week just gone by and reflecting on it. Life is short and its good to remember what has gone on in days just gone by.

Work has been quiet this week with people on leave. Especially Thursday as some members of staff went to Tony's wifes funeral. He came into work to see us all on Monday. He was so open about it all. I'm so glad that he feels he can be. Please continue to remember tony and his family in your prayers.

Every day is a gift from God and at any moment that can be all we have -today. I'm reminded of a Rebecca St James song which says 'don't wish for a better day, be glad and use the one your in'. Sometimes when facing a tough day we are so eager to wish for the day after. It is a real challenge to use and be thankful for every minute.

I found out this week that the case I had and won earlier this year may noe be challenged in the high court. I cannot believe they want to take it further. It is not confirmed but I will keep you posted -ha ha get it -posted!

I had Friday off this week, my first proper day off in ages, but I found myself sitting in traffic on the A12 for 2 hours not moving. I was not amused. I am not a patient person, so I found this very frustrating, especially still without my radio! Its the not knowing how long you are going to be stuck there for that really winds me up. Sometimes life can feel like that, like you are stuck and can't see the way forward. God only reveals the next step when he knows we are truely ready for it. I guess we have to remember that He can see past all the traffic and we can only see past a couple of cars!

Anyway, thats enough randomness for one evening.
Night.

2 Comments:

  • hey Lisa
    that's really insightful
    I need to listen to that really. Making the most of the day I'm in.

    cool cool

    I hope things go well at work
    Smiles and Blessings :D
    shasa

    By Blogger commentator33, at 9:46 am  

  • Lisa,

    I keep reminding myself that every day is a gift from God and singing "this is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad of it" in an effort to put it into practice. Really encouraging and thoughtful blog, Lisa.

    I really feel for Tony and will be praying for him in the days ahead.

    With love,

    Sarah :-)

    By Blogger SarahB, at 12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter