My sister
Many thanks to those of you who have already been praying for my sister, since last night's events.
Late last night, she had a strange turn and she would not respond to us, she went white as a sheet and was not in control of her body. She started to come round, but the paramedics decided it was best to take her to hospital to be checked. My parents and sis arrived home at 7am this morning, all very shattered, having not slept. Her blood sugar level was very low, but they ruled out diabetes. They believe that she could have a type of epilepsy, but she needs to go for more tests soon, till we will know more.
Please could you join me in praying against this being the case. Please could you also pray for strength for my mum as shes only just recovering from having an operation herself and is really feelin spiritual attack.
Last night at church, (before all the above happened), I was amazed by how much God confirmed through what Mike said, about the whole having a 'tender heart' thing, which I'd blogged about on friday night below. God sure woke me up!
Late last night, she had a strange turn and she would not respond to us, she went white as a sheet and was not in control of her body. She started to come round, but the paramedics decided it was best to take her to hospital to be checked. My parents and sis arrived home at 7am this morning, all very shattered, having not slept. Her blood sugar level was very low, but they ruled out diabetes. They believe that she could have a type of epilepsy, but she needs to go for more tests soon, till we will know more.
Please could you join me in praying against this being the case. Please could you also pray for strength for my mum as shes only just recovering from having an operation herself and is really feelin spiritual attack.
Last night at church, (before all the above happened), I was amazed by how much God confirmed through what Mike said, about the whole having a 'tender heart' thing, which I'd blogged about on friday night below. God sure woke me up!
4 Comments:
Praying much for you and Gemma, my love. Sounds a bit scary to me.
Do pass on my prayers to Mum, too. She knows I pray for her loads, but I will take it up a gear.
I get the feeling that someone is trying very hard to get many of us rattled at the moment. That's not to minimise what you're going through, but I think it must mean that he's running scared of what on-fire christians can do, and so is trying hard to bring us down.
I guess he hasn't read Revelation yet!!
Love and huge hugs to you all
Pat
By
PatK, at 8:54 pm
Lisa,
Be assured that I will continue to pray for Gemma and all your family.
Praying that you will all know God's precious peace at this time.
Sarah :-)
By
SarahB, at 1:46 am
Praying for you and your family at present. When we have a burden for a person prayer comes automatically. Nicole
By
Nicole's Psalm, at 10:19 pm
Any update on Gemma??
Pat
By
PatK, at 10:51 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home