Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Friday, May 20, 2005

This is the moment...

Yesterday morning I was driving to work and I was missing having a radio in my car. It currently doesn't work, so its been taken out. I was about halfway to work, when I suddenly realised I was singing a song and I didn't know the song. I didn't know the next line until I got to it. I got so excited that as soon as I reached work, I sat in my car trying to scribble down what I could remember. I never have my dictaphone when I need it!

It's not finished and it does need some work -like proper music, but I love it when that happens! Sing to God a new song!

It's called 'This is the moment' (I think!)

3 Comments:

  • I bet it will be great. What a gifting. Looking forward to hearing it when it's ready...

    :-)

    Sarah

    By Blogger SarahB, at 12:05 am  

  • Looking forward to hearing this!

    Keep listening - God imparts music to those who will hear...

    Pat

    By Blogger PatK, at 9:12 pm  

  • Hope to hear your song one day. Enjoy stillness and quietness until you have your next radio. Nicole

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 11:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter