Hiya
Soz for the lack of posting lately. Thanks for all the prayers for my sister. We are currently awaiting for an appointment date for her to see a specialist, before we will know anymore. She is fine, it has not happened again which I praise God for and she is currently looking forward to starting her new job soon.
Today has been a day of mixed emotions. A collegue of mine at work, got a call today that his wife had suddenly died. I don't know any more details, but please can you join me and pray for him, his two daughters and his son. Everyone in the office is very shocked by the news. Please pray that God will work in this situation.
Last week I was reminded of Isaiah 60 v 1-6.
Darkness covers the earth and her people but the Lord shines on you and people will see His glory around you and will come to your light, when you see them you will be excited and full of joy!
When we reflect God's light we draw others to Him, sometimes even without realising it.
As it was said last night at church, we need to all be filled with the Holy Spirit everyday. As conversations at work continue, I pray for power to be God's witness.
I love reading all your bloggs, they are all so encouraging. Keep going all!
Soz for the lack of posting lately. Thanks for all the prayers for my sister. We are currently awaiting for an appointment date for her to see a specialist, before we will know anymore. She is fine, it has not happened again which I praise God for and she is currently looking forward to starting her new job soon.
Today has been a day of mixed emotions. A collegue of mine at work, got a call today that his wife had suddenly died. I don't know any more details, but please can you join me and pray for him, his two daughters and his son. Everyone in the office is very shocked by the news. Please pray that God will work in this situation.
Last week I was reminded of Isaiah 60 v 1-6.
Darkness covers the earth and her people but the Lord shines on you and people will see His glory around you and will come to your light, when you see them you will be excited and full of joy!
When we reflect God's light we draw others to Him, sometimes even without realising it.
As it was said last night at church, we need to all be filled with the Holy Spirit everyday. As conversations at work continue, I pray for power to be God's witness.
I love reading all your bloggs, they are all so encouraging. Keep going all!
4 Comments:
Yeah, me too.
Pen xx
By
Penelope, at 8:50 pm
yeh, ditto!
luke
By
ginger luke, at 10:47 pm
Thanks you guys!
Today it was confirmed that she died of a massive heart attack, which was totally unexpected. She was not overweight, she didn't smoke etc and was only in her early fifties.
Tony and his daughters are obviously still in shock. Please continue to pray for them. They don't know the Lord, but He knows them and loves them so much. The funeral is next Thursday. Thanks :)
By
Anonymous, at 10:37 pm
Prayers from the Kennetts, too
By
PatK, at 10:16 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home