Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Another week has gone by already, time flies!

Monday was bank holiday..seems ages ago now, but we had a great Youth Plus BBQ at Caroline's. Even the local pigeon joined in!

Wed night is my film & food night with my work mates, this week I saw 'The Pacifier'. Was pretty funny and is a cross between 'Home Alone' and 'uncle Buck'.

Right now, I'm eating a packet of watsits, having a cup of tea and am contemplating sleeping! It has been a brilliant but jam packed weekend! Yesterday was Emma's Wedding. It was a glorious wonderful day, but I was shattered afterwards. Singing at a wedding is one of the most nerve racking things I've ever done! A great, but long day! I think the most bizarre bit, was seeing a guy riding a penny farthing bike on the way to the reception, in the middle of no where!

Today, its been a double shift in Discoverers, lunch in the Brazilian restaurant Tucanos with kelly (just getting prepared for August!) and back at church for music rehearsal and the service. Ann preached on knowing God is with us even in the small everyday moments. I pray that we will all be assured of that this week, as we keep our eyes, ears and heart open for Him.

This week looks set full of site inspections, putting up site notices, meetings and a conference in London on Friday, BBQ at Sorted on Saturday night and Sunday (baptismal) will be the last time the Penster leads worship in evening till after her time down under!

Right, will finish me brew before it gets too cold..
Night,
Pearcy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter