Tagged twice in one day!
Thanks Neil and Ann! I've been tagged twice! Does that mean I have to come up with 20 things I love instead of 10?! Ok here is my ten:
1. I love God and He loves me, which some days is still hard to take in! I love worshipping and serving Him.
2. I love my family, however mad they all are!
3. I love my mates and I'm blessed to have so many! You know who you are!
4. I love singing, have done as far back as I can remember. I remember standing on a chair aged about 5 in the dining room singing into a microphone karoke machine to a backing track while mum was making the dinner! Would love to sing behind the scenes for a kids animated film or something like that -think it would be fun and without all the nonsense of fame. Would also love to write more songs!
5. I love being outside in nature, experiencing God's creation. It is so incredible.
6. I love mushrooms! Especially mushrooms on toast with melted cheese on top or breaded mushrooms!
7. I love children. I've always loved spending time with kids. I have time for them and I think we can learn loads from them.
8. I love music -various types. At the moment I have Swtichfoot, Reuben Morgan, Delirious and Stacie Orrico still in my cd player.
9. Travelling. I love seeing more of God's creation around the world. We are really priveleged today with the opportunites we have with transport to get us around.
10. Sharing God's love and His Word with others. It is the most exciting thing and other than worshipping God, it is why we are here!
Ok, nows the hard bit of finding people who haven't already been tagged! Well it has to be those who have already been tagged, but have yet to list their ten!
1. Looseworld.blogspot.com
2. Luke_atl.blogspot.com
3. Pensterworld.blogspot.com
1. I love God and He loves me, which some days is still hard to take in! I love worshipping and serving Him.
2. I love my family, however mad they all are!
3. I love my mates and I'm blessed to have so many! You know who you are!
4. I love singing, have done as far back as I can remember. I remember standing on a chair aged about 5 in the dining room singing into a microphone karoke machine to a backing track while mum was making the dinner! Would love to sing behind the scenes for a kids animated film or something like that -think it would be fun and without all the nonsense of fame. Would also love to write more songs!
5. I love being outside in nature, experiencing God's creation. It is so incredible.
6. I love mushrooms! Especially mushrooms on toast with melted cheese on top or breaded mushrooms!
7. I love children. I've always loved spending time with kids. I have time for them and I think we can learn loads from them.
8. I love music -various types. At the moment I have Swtichfoot, Reuben Morgan, Delirious and Stacie Orrico still in my cd player.
9. Travelling. I love seeing more of God's creation around the world. We are really priveleged today with the opportunites we have with transport to get us around.
10. Sharing God's love and His Word with others. It is the most exciting thing and other than worshipping God, it is why we are here!
Ok, nows the hard bit of finding people who haven't already been tagged! Well it has to be those who have already been tagged, but have yet to list their ten!
1. Looseworld.blogspot.com
2. Luke_atl.blogspot.com
3. Pensterworld.blogspot.com
1 Comments:
ah wow...u must have one of those multi change cd player things!!...ive only got the one lol
By
ginger luke, at 9:37 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home