Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ground Force heads to a garden in Eastborne!

Wot a weekend! I've spent the weekend at Phil and Jan's in Eastborne, with Robyn, Matt and Becs and we have been attacking their overgrown jungle and having a right laugh in the process!

The shed was destroyed and burnt, a bee's nest was discovered, as well as lawn mowers, tools, balls, bbqs and other bizarre items hidden under the nettles and brambles!

The garden was cleared, roots were dug up ad Aaron and evie had a great time catching the many frogs and giving them a bath in the paddling pool!

Later a bonfire was lit and we started burning the huge mountain of garden waste! I think another 6 or more bonfires are gonna be required before its all gone!

After a brilliant bbq and bonfire we camped out in the lounge over night and visited the beach and had ice cream!

Thanks for a great weekend Phil, Jan, Aaron and Evie and for making us feel right at home!

I have a couple of pics below (pinched from Phil's blogg -so check out www.looseworld.blogspot.com for more!).

I'm aching like mad, so its time for a soak in the bath!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter