Ola!
Hiya
On Tues night I'm flying to Brazil and I can't wait! Kelly is already out there and arrived safely. I've also heard from Matt in Kenya and he is doing well and all is well as he has ketchup!
If you want to have a good look at where we are going to be and find out more about the project then please have a look at www.thechannel.org
I've just finished reading a book about a woman from the UK who is now helping street children in Brazil. It is amazing, how God answered so many prayers and what has been achieved and how God has used her. It has been a really inspiring read. Prayer is so important. I throughly recommend you read the book!

I will post more soon!
On Tues night I'm flying to Brazil and I can't wait! Kelly is already out there and arrived safely. I've also heard from Matt in Kenya and he is doing well and all is well as he has ketchup!
If you want to have a good look at where we are going to be and find out more about the project then please have a look at www.thechannel.org
I've just finished reading a book about a woman from the UK who is now helping street children in Brazil. It is amazing, how God answered so many prayers and what has been achieved and how God has used her. It has been a really inspiring read. Prayer is so important. I throughly recommend you read the book!

I will post more soon!
3 Comments:
Have a fab time - look forward to reading all about it!
Love from the Kennetts
By
PatK, at 10:32 pm
Have a good time, looking forward to hear all about it. Will be praying!!
By
Nicole's Psalm, at 11:19 pm
Sorry to have missed you before you went.
Have a really good time and I know that you will be blessed by the Lord.
Will be praying for you.
:-)
Sarah
By
SarahB, at 10:41 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home