Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Not long to go now! Last week I had my Typhoid, Diptheria, Tetnus and Polio Jabs -Ouch! Didn't need too many as I'm still pretty jabbed up from the last trips. Also made sure I've enough inhalers to see me through. Have been told that I may need to be referred to hosp after the trip, as my Peak flow has not increased and is still 30% down on what it should be -so please pray for my airways to be open and clear. Thanks.

CU at work was good this week. We are thinking and praying about running an Alpha in the workplace course soon, so we had a chap from the CU at Fords come and tell us how they run them at their offices. They have run 3 courses a year for the last 6 years -amazing stuff! It was very encouraging.

Work is busy at the mo, as all the licensing applications are flooding in at the last minute -every premises has to renew their license even if they are not altering it. Planning has to check that what they are asking for matches up with any planning consents they have. You can imagine the chaos this has caused!

Last night was film night. We went and saw Charlie & chocolate factory. It was pretty good, with a few extra bits than the original. Some funny bits. Wonka was weird at times! What other film has the guy who played charlie been in recently? It was bugging me!

Right, best get some sleep!

2 Comments:

  • Keep posting I'll be praying for you. Worship was good on sunday.

    By Blogger Nicole's Psalm, at 10:43 pm  

  • Hi Lisa

    Great to hear about the CU - Alpha sounds exciting too!

    When do you go to Brazil? Do let me know, so I can be praying for you all!

    Haven't met the lady who looks like your mum yet - I keep looking though!

    Keep praising!!!
    Love
    Pen xxx

    By Blogger Penelope, at 7:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter