We will all miss you Neil and we'll see you when we get there..
Today is a really sad day as our friend and brother in Christ, Neil, has been taken home. I cannot understand why God has chosen to take you home so soon and we will all miss you greatly.
One thing I know for certain is you are no longer in any pain and you are with Jesus :-) However, the knowledge of this does not remove the pain we feel for the loss of our friend.
Lord please surround Anna, Joel and Simon with your love, give them a massive hug and comfort them. I know that through this, you will never let them go.
Anna, Joel, Simon and the wider family, you don't have to make it through this time alone.
Neil, I'm sure you will be well looked after with all our other friends..Chris, Liz, Catherine, Daniel and others and we will all join you someday.
God bless you x
One thing I know for certain is you are no longer in any pain and you are with Jesus :-) However, the knowledge of this does not remove the pain we feel for the loss of our friend.
Lord please surround Anna, Joel and Simon with your love, give them a massive hug and comfort them. I know that through this, you will never let them go.
Anna, Joel, Simon and the wider family, you don't have to make it through this time alone.
Neil, I'm sure you will be well looked after with all our other friends..Chris, Liz, Catherine, Daniel and others and we will all join you someday.
God bless you x
1 Comments:
Thanks for your kind message about Neil. he was a special person and a great Big Bro. Anna Joel and Simon are very blessed to have friends like you. Neill valued friendship and I know he loved all his family in Chelmsford.
God Bless
Mo and Mark
By
Mo&Marks Morsals, at 9:50 am
Post a Comment
<< Home