26 tomorrow!
Where oh where has the year gone! Have I really been 25 for 364 days already!?!
Tomorrow its my 26th Birthday. Yep, all those years ago my mum joyfully spent nearly 24 hours in labour, in order for me to enter the world! I was round the wrong way, upside down and had a big head (no comments please -ha ha)!
So tonight its off to Tucanos in town for loads of yummy food.
Kelly, Charlotte and me are off to London tomorrow for a Brasil team re-union. We've been back a month already -time has flown! It will be great to see everyone and their pics etc.
Then I'd best get packing the jumpers, scarfs etc.. as I'm off to the west of Canada on Wed, travelling through the rocky mountains with 5 work mates ...so I'll see ya around 23rd.
Now..where did I put my passport...!
Tomorrow its my 26th Birthday. Yep, all those years ago my mum joyfully spent nearly 24 hours in labour, in order for me to enter the world! I was round the wrong way, upside down and had a big head (no comments please -ha ha)!
So tonight its off to Tucanos in town for loads of yummy food.
Kelly, Charlotte and me are off to London tomorrow for a Brasil team re-union. We've been back a month already -time has flown! It will be great to see everyone and their pics etc.
Then I'd best get packing the jumpers, scarfs etc.. as I'm off to the west of Canada on Wed, travelling through the rocky mountains with 5 work mates ...so I'll see ya around 23rd.
Now..where did I put my passport...!
6 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!
Have a great day - and a great time in Canada!
Love
Pen xx
By
Penelope, at 11:54 am
Have a lovely holiday! and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
By
Helen, at 2:27 pm
Happy Birthday and have a good holiday.
By
Nicole's Psalm, at 11:55 pm
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
SarahB, at 4:48 pm
Hope you had a great birthday and a really enjoyable time in Canada.
:-)
Sarah
By
SarahB, at 4:48 pm
come on lisa!!!!! i wanna hear about canada! :-)
By
ginger luke, at 11:45 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home