Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve already! Doesn't time fly. Finally have some time to update this thing. Still can't figure out how to find out what my blogg password is (my computer remembers it) but as this computer will be disappearing in the next few days, I'm not sure I will be able to blogg on the new one, if I don't recall my password! Any suggestions on how to retrieve it feel free to let me know! Anyway...

Am off work now till the 3rd Jan, which is great. Family round tomorrow for Christmas, although no kids as all my cousins are grown up now!

Mum is recovering from her fall a few weeks ago and is using the crutches well.

Sunday night carol services, 6 friends came (mainly from work), which was awesome and they throughly enjoyed it. Well done to all involved in the evening.

Tues night, Luke was back from Uni so he joined us all again at the youth's music practice on Tues night. After it was over bout 9.30pmish and the majority had left, Luke, Lawrence, James P, James R and myself just stayed back and jammed playing worship songs -it just flowed and flowed and the presence of God was awesome. None of us wanted to leave..in the end I left them to it about 11.15pm! Totally awesome! Wow!

I love this time of year for celebrating Jesus' birth and for having time to be able to catch up with friends and family. We have so much to be thankful for. Everyday we are here on earth means that God still has something for us to do for Him. Somedays it may seem like it doesn't, but only God knows and can see the bigger picture.

Thank you Lord for another day..please use my hands and my feet and the gifts you've given me for your glory..amen.

'Jesus I believe in You..Jesus I belong to you..Your the reason that I live..the reason that I sing, with all I am'.

1 Comments:

  • Hope you had a good Christmas, it's brill that your work friends came to Church it was such a good service.
    Happy new year Lisa!

    By Blogger Helen, at 7:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter