Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Another year older........

Tomorrow (Mon) I will be 27! Another year older! However, in the last couple of days I've been asked whether I'm still at school and whether I'm at uni! So I guess I'm really getting younger rather than older! I find this annoying...but everyone says I'll appreciate it later on!

Thanks for praying about Ashington. It went well on Friday night and there were lots of non-Christians there. I pray that God will use the seeds sown.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lisa,

    Hope you had a good birthday. What did you do?

    Thanks ever so much for the loan of the Boston book. It proved to be invaluable. The big dig is still going on and Bunker Hill monument is being improved so we couldn't climb it...

    Will try to catch you in the real world soon.

    God bless you and all that he does through you. You are a very talented 27 year old!!

    :-)

    Sarah

    By Blogger SarahB, at 11:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter