Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Praise God!

Thanks for all the prayers for mum's condition and for my appeal hearing.

My mum had the ECG scan thingy today and they say her heart is fine! Praise God. She is to have more tests on her lungs etc and her ankles are still swollen and sore, but its not to do with her heart, which is excellent news! So we are praying that our Sunday out to two churches will still be happening afterall! She still needs to take it easy -but its hard trying to keep my mum to be still!!!

My appeal hearing this morning, wasn't too bad, but they are not very pleasant. It was over by lunchtime and I've now got to wait a few weeks for the inspector's decision.

Thanks so much for all your support.
God bless

2 Comments:

  • Hi LIsa I have been trying to comment all week on your blog but it kept rejecting it - charming! so here goes I'll try again!

    By Blogger Helen, at 12:03 pm  

  • Yes it worked! so glad your mum is better it must have been really worrying for you all, hope the weekend goes well, you both sound great together and I'm sure many will be blessed, have fun and send my love to your mum!

    By Blogger Helen, at 12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter