Letters after your name.....
Found out recently that I've been elected to corporate membership of the institute for my profession and I can now put letters after my name.
To me this feels mad, as I don't kinda feel deserving of it. It's got me thinking though, if you could choose to put letters after your name..what would you want them to represent/ say about you?
SBG -Saved by God
COG -Child of God
BA -Born again
LBG -Loved by God
Football fans love walking around wearing shirts with players names on their backs, standing up for their team. How much more so should we stand for God.
A line from a delirious song rings in my head 'I'm not ashamed of the gospel, I'm not ashamed of the one I love'.
Who/what are you representing/sticking up for today?
To me this feels mad, as I don't kinda feel deserving of it. It's got me thinking though, if you could choose to put letters after your name..what would you want them to represent/ say about you?
SBG -Saved by God
COG -Child of God
BA -Born again
LBG -Loved by God
Football fans love walking around wearing shirts with players names on their backs, standing up for their team. How much more so should we stand for God.
A line from a delirious song rings in my head 'I'm not ashamed of the gospel, I'm not ashamed of the one I love'.
Who/what are you representing/sticking up for today?
2 Comments:
Not for me personally, but one name my Dad got called has always stuck with me. It would be OOGG - which stands for "One Of God's Generals"
Apt, I think
By
PatK, at 8:17 am
I know someone who often signs their name and puts BA MA after it - Born Again, Made Anew!
By
Penelope, at 12:50 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home