Hiya
Soz for the lack of posts at the moment. Work is pretty busy at the moment and my manager has been promoted, so changes are occurring etc. Loads to do, many sites to visit, meetings with developers etc.
I would really appreciate your prayers on Tues morning, as I have an appeal hearing, where I have to represent the Council in front of the inspector and the other side. Not something I look forward to.
Next Sunday I won't be around, as I'm out ministering with mum at two churches, one in the morning and one in the evening..so the Pearcy's are out on the road together! Watch out! Pray that God uses us for His glory and lives are changed.
Right had better go, am due at Elim for a soundcheck in half an hour! Have a great week and enjoy the weather!
Soz for the lack of posts at the moment. Work is pretty busy at the moment and my manager has been promoted, so changes are occurring etc. Loads to do, many sites to visit, meetings with developers etc.
I would really appreciate your prayers on Tues morning, as I have an appeal hearing, where I have to represent the Council in front of the inspector and the other side. Not something I look forward to.
Next Sunday I won't be around, as I'm out ministering with mum at two churches, one in the morning and one in the evening..so the Pearcy's are out on the road together! Watch out! Pray that God uses us for His glory and lives are changed.
Right had better go, am due at Elim for a soundcheck in half an hour! Have a great week and enjoy the weather!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home