Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Monday, June 05, 2006

Under attack

AAAggggggghhhhh I hate the devil.

Last night -great service, Mike spoke on Romans 8 again -the last ones have been great but last night God really spoke to me and that was before Mike stopped me from singing! Came home last night knowing that I've a tough week ahead with personal stuff to sort out and hard stuff at work to deal with, but excited about next weekend going to minister to churches with mum.

Get home from work today and mum has been to the hospital. Shes had trouble with swollen ankles the last few days and they think she has a problem with her heart, which is why shes been out of breath etc. Shes been booked in for an ECG scan thingy tomorrow and then we'll know more. Her dad died from heart trouble, so its in the family.

The devil loves sickness, but I'm sick of him thinking he holds the reins. Our God is a miracle working God. Nothing is too hard or difficult for him. We've cancelled this weekend, but I know that God has the power to heal. Please pray for my mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter