What a couple of weeks....
The last couple of weeks have been a bit crazy. My parents new lounge carpet was laid and new sofas delivered etc only to find that neither of them were scotchguarded, when we thought they were. So mum decides to do it herself! Mask on around the face and spraying away.....big mistake! The household (three out of four of which suffer from asthma) then find themselves breathless, burping and gagging, as the scotchguard has iritated our lungs and made us feel like we had a furball trapped in them. It wasn't pleasant. Mum went on a nebuliser and eventually after a few days we all got back to breathing normally fo us. I wouldn't recommend being scotchguarded! My sister was then beaten up at last weekends v-festival. Shes ok now, just bruised and sore.
I went and saw the 'We will Rock You' musical in London a few weeks ago -it was awesome. Fantastic! I really don't know how their voices don't strain singing in the performances over and over again. Throughly recommend it. I got cheap tickets on the day from the ticket office in Lecister Square.
Mum and me are off singing again at the end of the month. We will be at Ashingdon Elim on the last Fri in Sept.
Enjoy the long weekend!
I went and saw the 'We will Rock You' musical in London a few weeks ago -it was awesome. Fantastic! I really don't know how their voices don't strain singing in the performances over and over again. Throughly recommend it. I got cheap tickets on the day from the ticket office in Lecister Square.
Mum and me are off singing again at the end of the month. We will be at Ashingdon Elim on the last Fri in Sept.
Enjoy the long weekend!
2 Comments:
Don't fancy the idea of being scotch guarded...
I was really sorry to hear about your sister and will pray about this.
Thanks for lending us the Boston book we've less than a month to go!!
:-)
Sarah
By
SarahB, at 1:36 am
Lisa what an eventful time, hope your sister is ok sounds nasty.
Hope you have all recovered from being 'scotchguarded'
hope all goes well with the singing,
Helen x.
By
Helen, at 10:07 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home