Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Ok, Ok..I'm back! (soz for the lack of pics still!)

Hi, its been a while I know...anyone would think I'd been out of the country or something! Although it seems like I've been on a different planet recently. I really struggle with time and place, how you can be somewhere one moment and somewhere completely different the next. Not trying to pinch the lyrics from Ronan keating or anything, but sometimes life is a rollercoaster, but instead of keeping going it sometimes has to stop, maybe to let people off so that they can leave your life for that moment or to let new people onboard to share the next part of your life with, or maybe its just to stop, re-charge have maintenance checks and maybe change to a different track. All I know, is that if i hold on and trust God who is in charge of this ride, then I will be where he wants me to be. I may not understand it now or later on, but God has it in control.

To share I thought I had....Today I was reminded of when I received a Christmas card from one of my old managers a few years ago. She made a massive fuss over how important she thinks it is to give large, decent Christmas cards to people. When I opened the lovely card from her it said 'happy xmas'. It really hit home at that moment, how so many people have truly lost what CHRISTmas is all about.

I hate seeing the word 'xmas' used at this time of year. Let's not forget that it's all about Christ.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Lisa
    Glad you're back!!!
    I like the rollercoaster thoughts too - I never quite know where my track's gonna take me next - but one thing's for sure - it's exciting!!
    Pen x

    By Blogger Penelope, at 5:55 pm  

  • Hi LIsa - saw a Christmas Card today which said that if the threee wise MEN had been three wise WOMEN, then one would have brought a hoover and some bleach, another a pot roast, and the third some decent bed linen! But then, I thought that maybe it's because most of our lives are a bit of a mess, that Christ had to experience it in the raw. Just as well, really; if we had to clean ourselves up, we'd have never got saved at all!!

    Maybe life is a rollercoaster Lisa - but there are also seasons in God for all sorts of things - keep going on The Journey

    Love Always

    By Blogger PatK, at 10:50 pm  

  • Fab night at the Carol Service, Lisa! Excellent solo spot - what a song!Delivered with your usual power.

    Great sense of God's presence throughout - whch is what it's ALL about

    Thanks for your ministry, and for your servant heart

    Keep rockin'

    By Blogger PatK, at 4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter