Time out!
Getting quite excited today about my trips that are planned for the next few months! I can't believe it's exactly a year ago I went to Brazil. Where does time go?
Monday -off to Soul Survivor for 5 days camping -www.soulsurvivor.com/uk
September -travelling round the north east of america with 5 work mates for 2 weeks -starting in Washington DC, then New York, then Boston and then Cape Cod!
November -holiday to florida for 2 weeks
Then roll on the next financial year for more days leave! Anyone going or been on holiday?
Monday -off to Soul Survivor for 5 days camping -www.soulsurvivor.com/uk
September -travelling round the north east of america with 5 work mates for 2 weeks -starting in Washington DC, then New York, then Boston and then Cape Cod!
November -holiday to florida for 2 weeks
Then roll on the next financial year for more days leave! Anyone going or been on holiday?
3 Comments:
been to faith camp.....and would you look at that! im going to soul survivor as well!! what are the chances
By
ginger luke, at 10:44 pm
wow
Lisa
I didn't know you had a blog, its quite cool now i've found it, Penny linked to it. I'll put a link to it on my site as well.
Blessings
shasa
By
commentator33, at 9:59 am
Hi! I know this is a little bit of a late response, but thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I appreciate that! Your blog looks nice too. Have fun on your trips!
By
Leah, at 7:44 am
Post a Comment
<< Home