Where in the world...Pearcy's World!!! No worries

Friday, March 23, 2007

Fundraising Abseil!



Hand in Hand are organising an Abseil down the County Hall block in Chelmsford on 13th May to raise money for the many projects it supports to help children in Africa and South America.

If you have a head for heights and feel like abseiling down this building for fun and for a fantastic cause, then please take a look at the following website link for information.

http://www.hihand.org/abseil.html

Derek Petch is going to do it..so if you can't do it, then please sponsor him!!

2 Comments:

  • Hi Lisa,

    As I'll probably have a note from my Doctor/Midwife, I'll catch up with Derek.

    Hope it all goes well.

    :-)

    Sarah

    By Blogger SarahB, at 12:20 am  

  • Our Chris is also doing the abseil - I will be watching, but I suspect with my heart in my mouth!

    Serious respect to all concerned

    Pat

    By Blogger PatK, at 11:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Free Web Site Counter