What a beautiful Wedding....
Hi,
Yes, I know I've not blogged in ages. Better late then never!
On Sunday I had the honour of singing at the Wedding of two of my closest friends, John and Fiona. It was a beautiful Wedding, which took place at their church in Shoebury. I sang 'You raise me up', while they signed the register. We then celebrated with lots of food and Scottish dancing at the reception at the Lawns in Rochford. It was a great day! A few photos are below!
Have a great Christmas and New Year and I will see you when I'm back from NZ towards the end of January!
Yes, I know I've not blogged in ages. Better late then never!
On Sunday I had the honour of singing at the Wedding of two of my closest friends, John and Fiona. It was a beautiful Wedding, which took place at their church in Shoebury. I sang 'You raise me up', while they signed the register. We then celebrated with lots of food and Scottish dancing at the reception at the Lawns in Rochford. It was a great day! A few photos are below!
Have a great Christmas and New Year and I will see you when I'm back from NZ towards the end of January!
1 Comments:
Hi Lisa,
Meant to say that you sung "Mary's song" beautifully in church. I know that Kevin was impressed... I'm sure your friends were thrilled that you sung on their special day.
Have a fab time in NZ and see you when you get back.
:-)
Sarah
By
SarahB, at 2:08 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home